Real Estate Buying & Selling Expert
Real Estate is everyone’s passion, especially, when they ask:
With the help of a Real Estate Broker, friends and the Internet, you can find the right property for you and your family, either your home or an investment.
- What is my house worth?
- How much do I get for my money?
- What is the interest rate?
- How are the schools and how far is the commute?
Many of these important questions should be answered, as you decide where to buy a home or plan an investment.
Some things to consider:
- I don’t have kids, so are schools important to me? You bet! Schools affect resale and property values.
- Your house is worth, actually, what a buyer and seller agree to, at the time of the sale. As soon as the transaction is closed, there could be a new value.
- Interest rates are essential as to how much house, you can afford. If the rates are lower, you can get more house for your money.
When you buy a home, you are actually buying 3 to 5 miles around it.
- You have your neighbors.
- The variety and convenience of the local stores, are the stores, you will shop in, most often.
- Outdoor and Indoor Recreation, nearby, can determine, “Quality of Life”.
- Commuting distance to work or play or where you want to spend most of your time are additional considerations.
As a result, you can see, there is more to purchasing a property than you think.
Barry Jaroslow, as a Relocation Guy can help you navigate the trip.
Contact Barry today for a FREE Consultation